From the book The 10 Conversations You Must Have Before You Get Married (And how to have them) by Dr. Guy Grenier.
- Deciding to have or not have children
- Choosing accommodating career paths
- Managing your different financial styles
- Discussing sexual behaviours and attitudes
- Melding family and cultural priorities
- Finding a location for home
- Ensuring housework feels equitable.
- Deciding how to evolve your leisure time
- Bringing together spiritual or religious beliefs
- Putting it together and continuing the conversation
What other conversations or sub-conversations do you think should be on this list?